Healthcare Association Member Agreement
Thank you for your interest in BioStar Organix Healthcare Association ("BioStarOrganix.com") Membership.
BioStar Organix Healthcare Association d/b/a BioStarOrganix.com owns and operates this website (hereafter, the "Site," which shall also include any other websites owned or operated by BioStarOrganix.com, services related to such operation, or any communications related to BioStarOrganix.com). All references hereafter to BioStarOrganix.com shall include BioStar Organix Healthcare Association, and, where appropriate, its members, employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of BioStar Organix Healthcare Association.
By using the Site, you, the user of the Site ("you" or "user" or "Healthcare Association Member"), agree to the terms, conditions, notices and guidelines contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the "Agreement") and all modifications hereto. BioStarOrganix.com reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time, to change or modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement applicable to you, or any part thereof and to impose new conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately. Each time you use the Site the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement shall apply to such use. These Terms and Conditions are supplemented by the provisions of The Plain Language Guide to the BioStarOrganix.com Message Boards, the provisions of which are expressly incorporated herein.
Users of the Site should periodically check for changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement on the Site, or by other means by which you obtain notice thereof means you accept those changes.
Please e-mail any questions regarding this Agreement to here. You may have this same information sent to you by e-mail by sending a letter to legal@BioStarOrganix.com.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MAY NOT USE THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
BioStarOrganix.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR REVOKE SERVICE TO YOU OR ANY USER AT ANY TIME.
BioStarOrganix.com SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE CONTENT OF THE SITE AND USE THEREOF TO DETERMINE COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Intellectual Property. The Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, video material, and audio clips (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by BioStarOrganix.com or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of BioStarOrganix.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of BioStarOrganix.com or commercial software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may view, copy, download, or print material appearing on the Site ("Site Materials") subject to the following conditions:
·The Site Materials may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use;
·The Site Materials may not be modified
·The Site Materials may not be copied and posted on any other web site
·All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in all such Site Materials may not be altered or deleted and the following notice must appear on each copy of Site Materials: "Copyright © 2009 BioStarOrganix.com. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties" must appear on each copy of Site Materials.
The copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any Site Material or elements from the Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of the Site, individual elements of the Site's design, or the Sylvia Browne logo or other "Trademarks" as defined below, without the express written permission of BioStarOrganix.com, or other owners of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any Site Materials on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
2. User Submissions. Any messages, suggestions, materials, photos, works of art or authorship, ideas, or concepts that are submitted through the Site by Users ("Submitted Materials") are submitted with the express understanding that the Submitted Materials may be used without limitation by BioStarOrganix.com or any of its affiliates, in whole or in part, for any purpose in perpetuity, including modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, advertising, press, publicity, broadcast, and posting in any media, including but not limited to in connection with television and/or radio broadcasts affiliated with Sylvia Browne. You additionally agree that BioStarOrganix.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any Submitted Materials you send to or post on or via the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products and services based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. By submitting such Submitted Materials, you are conferring to BioStarOrganix.com a perpetual non-exclusive license to use the Submitted Materials for any and all purposes. ..
DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE CONTACT INFORMATION IN ANY MESSAGE BOARDS OR OTHER PART OF THE SITE ACCESSIBLE TO USERS, INCLUDING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, HOME, BUSINESS OR EMAIL ADDRESS. ANY POSTING OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS EXPRESSLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, and service marks, including but not limited to BioStarOrganix.com, displayed on the Site are the trademarks of BioStarOrganix.com and other parties. All rights reserved. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of BioStarOrganix.com or the third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. Any other trademarks appearing on BioStarOrganix.com which are not the property of the Site are the property of the respective owners.
4. User Responsibilities. You agree that you will conduct yourself in a mature manner that lends itself to civil discourse, and that you shall use BioStarOrganix.com for lawful purposes only. Further, you agree not to use any facilities or resources available on or through BioStarOrganix.com to perpetrate prohibited conduct, whether against BioStarOrganix.com, Sylvia Browne individually, or any other third party. Examples of prohibited conduct include, but are not limited to chain letters, unauthorized copying of Submitted Materials, Site Materials or Intellectual Property, pornography, unsolicited advertising, postings which are deemed excessive in number or deemed to be initiated to harm the business of BioStarOrganix.com, or other communication that creates a nuisance or is otherwise offensive to the recipient or the BioStarOrganix.com audience. You represent and warrant that Submitted Materials do not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights. You agree not to transmit any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, any material submitted without permission under another person's name, or other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense or violate any law. You shall not, without the express written approval of BioStarOrganix.com submit any materials which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services, including any on-line information services competitive with BioStarOrganix.com. Site shall have the right, in its sole discretion to edit or remove any material portion of Submitted Materials, which in its sole discretion, it finds to be in violation of the provisions of this agreement or otherwise objectionable.
5. Memberships. Payment for the service or products provided to you at and/or through this Site may be made by automatic credit card or check debit and you hereby authorize BioStarOrganix.com to transact such payments on your behalf.
You may elect to become a Healthcare Association Member of BioStarOrganix.com ("Healthcare Association Member") by purchasing a membership to BioStarOrganix.com ("Healthcare Association Member"). You hereby agree that BioStarOrganix.com may immediately authorize your credit card (or other approved facility) in the amount equal to the then current membership rate ("Healthcare Association Member Fee") for each period of Healthcare Association Member (the "Healthcare Association Member Period"). Healthcare Association Member Fees are earned in full upon receipt and are non-refundable in the event of a termination request by you during that Healthcare Association Member Period. By purchasing a Healthcare Association Member, you also authorize BioStarOrganix.com to charge the then prevailing Healthcare Association Member Fee amount to your credit card (or other approved facility) again during each subsequent Healthcare Association Member Period. If you decide to terminate your Healthcare Association Member you must do so by notifying Customer Service AT LEAST one day prior to the end of the then current Healthcare Association Member Period. If you do not cancel your Healthcare Association Member at least one day prior to the end of the then current Healthcare Association Member Period, your Healthcare Association Member shall continue until the end of the next Healthcare Association Member Period following the receipt of the notice of termination. You will be charged the Healthcare Association Member Fee for this final Healthcare Association Member Period at the then current Healthcare Association Member Fee. If you have a question about a transaction on your credit card statement please use the Customer Service link on BioStarOrganix.com to contact customer service.
As a Healthcare Association Member of BioStarOrganix.com you agree that your Healthcare Association Member is non-transferable and may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity, nor may you provide any other person or entity access to your subscription, either directly or indirectly. You must keep your password strictly confidential. You agree to be personally liable for all charges you incur during or through the use of the Site. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your Healthcare Association Member for any reason as provided in Section 8 below.
In addition to the User Responsibilities set forth in paragraph 4 above and otherwise in this Agreement, Healthcare Association Members agree that you will not copy, reproduce , re-post, distribute or transmit any Submitted Materials submitted by any other Users or Healthcare Association Members for any purpose in any media. You agree that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. If you engage in prohibited conduct and/or if your behavior leads to complaints from other users, is deemed in the discretion of the employees, management or staff of BioStarOrganix.com to be harassing or objectionable, or you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if BioStarOrganix.com has reason to believe such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, BioStarOrganix.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any or all current and future use of any of the Site, or the services BioStarOrganix.com offers, without any further obligation to you, other than as provided in Section 8 below.
7. Limits on Liability. You agree that at no time during or after the term of this Agreement shall BioStarOrganix.com be liable for:
·The contents of any communication, message, or other information sent by you or third parties to BioStarOrganix.com, or posted by you or other third parties on any part of the Site;
·The contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by BioStarOrganix.com that is accessed from or linked to any part of the Site;
·Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure; and
·The results of any interpersonal interactions to which you are exposed or in which you become involved through the Site or other BioStarOrganix.com services, and
·Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use any of the Site or related services, or download any of the software through any of the Site, even if BioStarOrganix.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of any of the Site, any services or products, or with any of these Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site; and
·Any termination or suspension of your membership subscription as provided in this Agreement, or any consequence thereof.
BioStarOrganix.com may include links to other Internet sites, both related and unrelated to the Site. Additionally, other sites may link to the Site with or without the permission of BioStarOrganix.com. Descriptions of or references to individuals, companies, products, services or publications not owned by BioStarOrganix.com on the Site or any linked website do not imply any endorsement of such individuals, companies, products, or publications by BioStarOrganix.com. BioStarOrganix.com shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with your use or involvement with any of the individuals, companies, products, services, or publications accessed through the Site. Further it is acknowledged and agreed that, any actions taken by BioStarOrganix.com to improve the user experience of the Site, including by removal of any Submitted Materials or occasional review of postings by individuals on the Site, shall not be deemed to constitute or create a duty by BioStarOrganix.com to monitor the content thereof, nor shall it be deemed a basis for any liability by BioStarOrganix.com in connection with Submitted Materials or otherwise without limitation.
8. Termination. In addition and without prejudice to any other legal or equitable remedies available to BioStarOrganix.com, BioStarOrganix.com may terminate your right to use the Site and/or any Healthcare Association Member at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Subject to the "Survivability" provisions of Section 12 below, you may terminate this Agreement by closing your account with BioStarOrganix.com, and terminating your Healthcare Association Member by contacting customer service at least one (1) day prior to the end of the current Healthcare Association Member Period... You agree that in the event your Healthcare Association Member is terminated by BioStarOrganix.com, your sole remedy for damages resulting from the termination or otherwise shall be the return to you of the remaining prorated portion of your current Healthcare Association Member Fee.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold BioStarOrganix.com, its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of BioStar Organix Healthcare Association harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site, Site Materials or related services or any information posted by you on the Site; (b) your use of any Submitted Materials, products or services offered by third-parties through the Site, including without limitation any damage to any software or hardware as a result of any viruses; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of the Site; (d) your alleged breach of this Agreement; or (e) the suspension or termination of your Membership as provided in this Agreement.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The information, material, services, and products (including the products and services offered through the Site and provided by third parties) included on any part of the Site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other problems.
ALL OF THE SITE MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BioStarOrganix.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BioStarOrganix.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BioStarOrganix.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BioStarOrganix.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY USERS OF BioStarOrganix.com OR ANY CLAIM FOR VIOLATION OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS.
USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, ANY SOFTWARE, ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
11. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the Los Angeles City, California will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement. The losing party shall pay all reasonable fees and costs (including attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim or dispute arising from this Agreement.
BioStarOrganix.com makes no representation that content on any part of the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access any part of the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Site may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. BioStarOrganix.com does not market all of its products or services in all countries. Software from any part of the Site may be subject to U.S. and Canadian export controls.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and BioStarOrganix.com and its affiliates, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Any modifications to this Agreement must be set forth in writing and acknowledged by an authorized representative of BioStarOrganix.com. Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 10, 11, 12 and 15 of this Agreement shall survive any termination of Membership or use of the Site. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import. This Agreement may be assigned by BioStarOrganix.com at any time.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
13. Equal Opportunity Employer. BioStarOrganix.com reserves the right to post information about employment opportunities with the company on any part of the Site. BioStarOrganix.com is an equal opportunity employer, employing people without regard to race, sex, religion, nationality, age or disability.
14. The Site is owned and operated by BioStar Organix Healthcare Association, 4443 W Sunset Blvd., Suite B, Los Angeles, California 90027. For further information about BioStarOrganix.com or the Site, please visit the "Contact Us" section of the Site, or click here. You may have this same information sent to you by e-mail by sending a letter to BioStar Organix Healthcare Association, 4443 W Sunset Blvd., Suite B, Los Angeles, California 90027 with your e-mail address and a request for this information.
15. BioStar Organix Healthcare Association (A Private Medical Membership Association) "ONLINE" MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT
I, do hereby apply for membership in BioStar Organix Healthcare, a private membership organization. With the electronic submition of this membership agreement I/we accept the offer made to become a member of BioStar Organix Healthcare and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article I of BioStar Organix Healthcare Articles of Association.
1. This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man, and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country.
2.As members, we affirm our belief that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man and the signer of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, freedom of choice in health care and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America.
IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14thAmendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for physical and mental health care assistance and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of therapy, treatment and care.
4. We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatment modalities that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include medical and health options that include but are not limited to cutting edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
5. More specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of quality care and the most effective methods of treatment. We treat members and their health and medical condition, and not merely the symptoms experienced. Our Association understands that wellness has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology. The Association provides comprehensive, conventional, complementary alternative care and the most advanced technologies to diagnose all aspects of a member’s disease and provide the most effective means of treatment at an affordable fee. More specifically, the Association specializes in, but not limited to, Bioresonance Analysis of Health (or B.A.H. for short) is a multi-faceted and comprehensive diagnostic method. It can be used to evaluate all aspects of an individual’s health, identify all dysfunctions, and create a unique program of treatment that best suits the individual patient. Bioresonance Analysis of Health will allow our practitioners to precisely determine what vitamins, supplements, remedies, and procedures are the most effective in the treatment of the individual person. This system also allows for great detail - from dosage, to duration, and even the time of day that would most benefit the patient. Additionally, the Association specializes in diets, treatments for cancer, addiction, emotional stress, counseling for religion, marriage, addiction, behavioral modification and education. The Association utilizes electronic biofeedback, digital meridian testing, ionic and micro-frequency stimulation (for parasites and microbiological organisms, heavy metal detoxification), live/dry blood analysis, photography of the face, eyes, ears, hands and live and dry blood, magnets, moxa, various essential oils for pain and emotional balance, massage, reflexology, and light touch, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, far infrared sauna, heat pads and foot baths for detoxification as alternates to medication concerning the modalities of service and benefits to members.
6. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide services and care, do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed health care provider. I further understand that within the association no doctor-patient relationship exists but only a contract member-member Association relationship. In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public patient, customer or client to a private member of the Association. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the advice and recommendations offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended diagnosis, therapy, treatment and care is my own carefully considered decision. Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned diagnosis, therapy, treatment and care is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for my benefit, and I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff and other worker members and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such care, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
The Trustees and members have chosen Ulysses L. Angulo as the person best qualified to perform services to members of the Association and entrust him to select other members to assist him in carrying out that service.
In addition, I understand that, since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Trustee(s), members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members. Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within the Association which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives HIPAA privacy rights and complaint process. Any medical or healthcare records kept by the association will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member. I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. In addition, the Association does not participate in any medical insurance plans or collections on behalf of the member but will provide a suitable invoice for the member to pursue reimbursement by his/her insurance company, if applicable.
I agree to join the Association, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and live longer with good quality of life.
I understand that the doctors, nurses, and other providers who are fellow members of the Association are offering me advice, services, and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional medical care. I do not expect these benefits to include on-call coverage, hospital care, or the usual and customary care provided by most physicians. I will receive such primary and specialist care elsewhere. I fully understand that the benefits I receive from the Association might or might not be covered by my health insurance and not at all by Medicare.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping my body function better and choosing techniques that are both very safe and have a reasonably good chance to succeed, realizing that no diagnostic technique or treatment is foolproof. If I choose to forgo drugs, surgery, or radiation that has been recommended to me by others, I fully accept the risk that I might suffer serious consequences from that choice. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of the Association.
My activities within the Association are a private matter that I refuse to share with the State Medical Board, the FDA, FTC, Medicare, Medicaid or my own insurance company without my expressed specific permission. All records and documents remain as property of the Association, even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a malpractice lawsuit against a fellow member of the Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the members of the Association do not carry malpractice insurance.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of cure. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time. These pages and Article I of the articles of association of the Association consist of the entire agreement for my membership in the Association and they supersede any previous agreement.
I understand that the membership fee is complimentary, and entitles me to receive those benefits declared by the Trustee(s) to be “general benefits” free of further charge. I agree to pay products ordered as levied those benefits that I receive that are declared by the Trustees to be “special assessments”, per Fee Schedule.
My "online" lifetime membership contract, said term beginning with the date of the creation of an account and acceptance of the terms and conditions of this webiste by payment of the products ordered imples acceptance and compliance by these presents do hereby certify, attest and warrant that I have carefully read the above and foregoing BioStar Organix Healthcare’s Contractual Application for Membership, and I fully understand and I agree with same and to do business electronically with BioStar Organix Healthcare and agree that I have reviewed the consumer disclosures related to electronic signatures.
Copyright © BioStarOrganix.com. All rights reserved.