- * It was added a "Pause" button which allows to suspend the effect
- * At the end of the list of impacts, program informs us about this by the pop-up window
- * Internal changes of the automatic updating module
- * Localization
- * Updated server MSSQL EXPRESS 2008 R2 SP2
FREQ generators represent a device, which reproduce low-frequency electromagnetic impulses by small amplitude from 5 to 12 volts by the command of the controller. Devices are basically designed to kill microorganisms in different environments, consisting of a minimum of 30 % of the water. The presence of the water ensures the electrical conductivity, respectively the delivering of the information from the generator to the cells of microorganisms. When electromagnetic fields of the specific frequencies affect the final cell, the resonance oscillation occurs and as a consequence , the destruction of the membrane.
To select the correct frequency for generatiton it is necessary the required external program on the computer, as some types of the devices are controlled by computer. For this purpose, the company has developed this program that contains a list of frequencies of resonance oscillations of different microorganisms and cells, which can also control module FREQ of the generator of the devices. The program interface is quite simple and comprehensible.
In addition to the increased frequency list, the program also has the functions of maintaining a database of exposure sessions, representing a set of preset frequencies, as well as a database of customers for whom these sessions were preinstalled. These preset frequencies or sessions are stored in a database and can be recalled at any time from the list.
Minimum PC configuration recommended for further usage of the program:
- Personal computer or notebook
- Processor Core i3 1.8 GHz (1800 MHz) and more
- Operative memory RAM 4 GB and more
- Free space on hard disk 10 Gb
- Resolution 1024х768 High Color 16 bit
- Monitor 15 or more
- OS Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit)
- One available USB port